Flat Die Alfalfa Pellet Machine with Ce
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20nos Per Month|
- Model NO.: SKJ
- Voltage: Customized
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Name: Alfalfa Pellet Machine
- Die Type: Flat Die
- Pellet Size: 2-8mm
- Transport Package: Standard Sea Worthy Export Package
- Origin: Jinan, Shandong, China
- Type: Flat Die Platen Wheel
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Customized
- Application: Produce Biomass, Feed and Fertilizer Pellets
- Roller: Abrasion Resistant Alloy
- Trademark: YULONG
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 84793000
Our company has introduced into Germanic advanced pellet pressing technology, inventing the taper-shape roller series flat-die pellet mills. They can make pellets (2-8mm) which is mainly applicable to crude fiber granulation, such as: sawdust (especially for soft wood sawdust), cotton stalk and all kinds of crop straw, home wastage, the worn out plastic and the factory reject, the
material of low adhesion rate and difficult to forming, they also can be applied to low temperature pelleting, such as: biological fertilizer, organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer. It is especially confirmed to the world market of renewable compression biomass energy demand. They are our patent products.
1. The rollers adopts taper-shape to make both ends line-speed consistent to die-inner and
die-outer. It avoids dislocation friction between rollers and dies, so the dies' lifetime is
enlarged. This is significant difference between the similar compression formation machines.
2. It adopts screw-center adjusting pressure structure; The pressed rollers' gap is adjustable.
It meets the different materials demand and make sure the pelleting effect.
The taper rollers and flat dies have the unique advantages of enlarging the rollers, so they are
can not be replaced compared with other related equipments.
3. Larger rollers with wide groove, bear more pressure and abrasion.
4. The machine adopts the high pressure filter lubrication system.
Contact: Ms.Tracy Zhao